Athletic Training Room
Athletic Training Room Rules
The athletic training room should be considered a medical facility and treated accordingly.
- Student athletes are to be respectful of the Athletic Training personnel, equipment and facility.
- Language appropriate to such a facility will be strictly enforced as this conduct is not respectful to those within the facility.
- Patience while waiting for taping or treatment is expected as we are working as efficiently as possible.
- Varsity sports will be given priority in the order of treatment.
- Daily taping of athletes will be conducted prior to any treatment or rehabilitation of other athletes. Those athletes who only need to be taped need to miss as little practice time as possible.
- The athletic training room is not a locker room; Jackets, clothing, duffel bags are not to be left in the room.
- Be respectful of injured individuals, when a student athlete is brought into the athletic training room; please give them and the athletic training personnel the room and privacy to treat the injury.